Saturday, October 23, 2010

Peaches…

Hey everyone! Oh how I missed Blogville! <3

I made this card couple of months back, this post got lost in the drafts.

This card has such gorgeous colours and flowers… I didnt want to give it away :P

I love the middle oval part of the card. I think I will try to make these kind of flowers again and use them differently. The papers are an internet download. And yes the mark on the left is from a water drop (clumsy me).

The tiny flowers and leaves are punched. The four bigger ones are handmade.

DSC02541

Hope to bring a new card next time, but sadly my camera is not working and I will have to take pics from my cell phone… no likey :(

xoxo

-e

7 comments:

Ujjwal said...

Beautiful card girl!! I always wait for you to come back with a gorgeous card!!

And dont worry about the spots...thats what makes our card handmade :)

Hope to see you soon back again!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card E T! Cute flower embellishments :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card ...so nice to see your creation after a long time ...don't worry about the water mark .....I did not notice it until you pointed out

Smita said...

Lovely card, Erum!!! The flowers are gorgeous as always! And the colors... to die for!! ;-)

hugs,
Smita

Tee said...

Such gorgeous colors..love them..and those flowers!! one day you better make a tutorial on how to make flowers!! and how did you do that fence like thing? is it a punch?

don't worry about splotches and marks..that's a mark of a true handmade card!!

Creativek(shraddha) said...

Your card is beaaaautiful!I can't take my eyes off it!I love the color combo. did you draw the pattern in the DP yourself..if yes then hats off to you..you rock!

Unknown said...

i like the flowers arrangements.. superb