Monday, March 2, 2009

Lucky Baby!

DSC01462

Here is one layout/wall hanging that I made for my mum’s colleague. He and his wife will be giving this to a couple who are expecting their first child. As I didn’t know the sex of the child, I decided to use all the baby colours; yellow, pink, blue, aqua, light purple etc.

DSC01464

DSC01465

The picture is not so good as I had to take it at night, had to use flash :(

I love this. It is too cute. All of the images are hand drawn. I saw them in a SU catalogue. All the duckies have been given a glossy look. Everything else has been glittered using White glitter.

Everything has been raised up a level to give it a 3D look.

 

DSC01466

DSC01467

 

The dangling animals at the bottom are kid’s stamps that are from here! Yes! I saw then at my local craft store and without thinking for a second I grabbed them! LOL

6 comments:

Sue said...

How lovely what a beautiful gift, i bet they were thrilled with it, sue,x

Desire Fourie said...

This is gorgeous ET. Love all the cute animals. The couple will definitely treasure this. Hugs from Desire

Bev said...

Wowzers! This is fab hun - again the detail is superb! Love the bright, zingy colours too

Dawn said...

How beautiful is this!!
wow you have such imagination - love it!

Dawn
x

Shirl said...

Hi ET

Just beautiful and I bet the couple will love it too! xo S

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Awwwww! Love those wee baby things & the glitter & 3D. The way they hang is so precious! I haven't made a baby card in ages. This makes me wanna make one in a BIG way! TOO sweet! :O)