Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Another Desktop Card!


Here is the original card. Is it not the cutest card?! I really wanted to make one like this and so I did, with minor changes of course. I have no idea who is the card designer, if anyone knows the designer please let me know. I would never want to take credit for someone else's work. It takes a lot of patience and hard work to create such nice cards and it hurts even more if someone does not give you credit. I am specifically saying thanks to the person who designed and made this card. It is a wonderful creation. I love it. I hope you do not mind if I copied your card. If you do, please do not hesitate to let me know. I will pull it off immediately.


Okay so after all the thanks and praise to the owner of the original design. Here is my card.


I know it's a pathetic copy :P but I tried! LOL


The little birdie and flowers are hand drawn. I think they are stamps in the original one. All credit to the designer of the stamps as well.


You can note the differences easily. If I start explaining I know there be lots of eye rolling! :P
For details please view full.




3 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Ouuuuu! I adore that little bird. I would buy all of your drawings as stamps any day of the week! This is pure loveliness! Thank you for all of the amazing inspiration! :O)

Shirley said...

Totally precious~That little bird is just adorable and your colors and design are just wonderful.

Shirley said...

Lovely card design. I really like your bird and the corners you gave your image too!